I have been providing dog grooming services since 2000, and have run several high volume shops where I also trained other groomers in breed standard cuts. I have also worked in several private shops including boarding kennels. I’ve seen a lot of dogs in my time and I can honestly say, dogs that are groomed in my home are far happier and less stressed than in any other setting. I get to know my clients and work very hard to accommodate you. I do provide services at my home, so booking is by appointment only (same-day appointments sometimes available). I love to spoil my clients’ pets; they leave looking and smelling great, and if moms and dads approve, sporting a new accessory of some sort.
I’m not here to up-sell you on additional products. I’m here to give you and your pet a great grooming experience.
Be sure to ask how to get discounts!
What to Expect
- Dogs get groomed in an hour or two depending on size and condition of coat.
- I will explain pricing and appropriate haircut at check-in.
- Consultations at check-in and check-out that you can understand and feel comfortable knowing what you’re getting.
- Safety in the knowledge of my 16 years of dog grooming and cat grooming experience.
- Pets will only be kenneled for short periods of time if necessary.
- Owners will be called 20 minutes prior to grooming completion or schedule a specific pick-up time in order to eliminate or minimize the need for kenneling.
- You will leave with a happy dog with a professional hair cut, and in most cases, another appointment 🙂
- I also do reminder calls.
What NOT to Expect
- Large numbers of other dogs stressed and barking.
- Miss-handling of pets by inexperienced groomers.
- Pressure to spend extra money.
- No price surprises at pick-up time.