Grooming services are provided for small to medium dogs in the low stress environment of my home. Pets feel more relaxed in a home and even the most anxious dogs do much better with grooming. If you have young dogs that you want groomed with care, I help coach pets to handle grooming with an experienced hand.
I have been providing dog grooming services since 2000, and have run several high volume shops where I also trained other groomers in breed standard cuts. I have also worked in several private shops including boarding kennels. I’ve seen a lot of dogs in my time and I can honestly say, dogs that are groomed in my home are far happier and less stressed than in any other setting. I get to know my clients and work very hard to accommodate you. I do provide services at my home, so booking is by appointment only (same-day appointments sometimes available). I love to spoil my clients’ pets; they leave looking and smelling great, and if moms and dads approve, sporting a new accessory of some sort. I’m not here to up-sell you on additional products. I’m here to give you and your pet a great grooming experience. Be sure to ask how to get discounts!
What to Expect
- Dogs get groomed in an hour or two depending on size and condition of coat.
- I will explain pricing and appropriate haircut at check-in.
- Consultations at check-in and check-out that you can understand and feel comfortable knowing what you’re getting.
- Security in knowledge that my 20 years of experience in dog grooming and cat grooming mean I know what I'm doing.
- Pets will only be kenneled for short periods of time if necessary.
- Owners will be called 20 minutes prior to grooming completion or
schedule a specific pick-up time in order to eliminate or minimize the
need for kenneling.
- You will leave with a happy dog with a professional hair cut, and in most cases, another appointment 🙂
- I also do reminder calls.
What NOT to Expect
- A bunch of stressed and barking dogs.
- Miss-handled pets by inexperienced groomers.
- Pressure to spend extra money.
- Price surprises at pick-up time.
VIP Grooms Policies
- Pets must have Rabies and Distemper shots.
- Small to medium pets less than 60 pounds (except poodles / doodles).
- Additional charges may be required for any special handling such as de-matting or extra brush out.
- There is a $35 charge for NSF checks, and future grooms must be paid in cash.
- In the event of a bite resulting in emergency medical care, the cost of care will be added to the services rendered.
- We reserve the right to turn away any pet that we feel should not be groomed for any reason.